The SCK•CEN Alumni is a new dynamic program that connects SCK•CEN and all who have spent a considerable time at the nuclear research centre in Mol. It provides professional international networking through an online database.
Who can become a member?
All professionals and students who spent several weeks, months or years working at SCK•CEN during their professional and/or student lifetime.
Why become a member?
Being a member of the SCK•CEN Alumni allows you to
- stay informed about the daily R&D activities of SCK•CEN and its achievements (through newsletters, specific e-mails, etc.);
- connect to other SCK•CEN Alumni through the SCK•CEN Alumni database;
- receive first-hand information on SCK•CEN Academy education, training and other events and enjoy priority registration possibilities;
- recieve a reduction fee on a Nuclea membership
- have a direct link with our R&D and Service Departments to set up research or service collaborations.
How to become a member of the SCK•CEN Alumni?
Register to the SCK•CEN Alumni database. Confirmation of your registration will be sent within the shortest possible delay. Registration is -of course- free of charge.
Visit the SCK•CEN Science Platform and stay up-to-date with the scientific activities of SCK•CEN.
Discover the vacancies of SCK•CEN or find an opportunity for a thesis on Bachelor, Master or PhD level.
Bring your nuclear competences to perfection via an internship or apply for a post-doc position.
Contact our Services, Consultancy, R&D department for customized consultancy services in all our fields of expertise.
(only for SCK•CEN Alumni members)