The SCK•CEN Alumni is a dynamic program that connects SCK•CEN and all who have spent a considerable time at the nuclear research centre in Mol. It provides professional international networking through an online database.
Who can become a member?
All professionals and students who spent several weeks, months or years working at SCK•CEN during their professional and/or student lifetime.
Why become a member?
Being a member of the SCK•CEN Alumni allows you to
- stay informed about the daily R&D activities of SCK•CEN and its achievements (through newsletters, specific e-mails, etc.);
- connect to other SCK•CEN Alumni through the SCK•CEN Alumni database;
- receive first-hand information on SCK•CEN Academy education, training and other events and enjoy priority registration possibilities;
- recieve a reduction fee on a Nuclea membership
- have a direct link with our R&D and Service Departments to set up research or service collaborations.
How to become a member of the SCK•CEN Alumni?
Register to the SCK•CEN Alumni database. Confirmation of your registration will be sent within the shortest possible delay. Registration is -of course- free of charge.
Visit the SCK•CEN Science Platform and stay up-to-date with the scientific activities of SCK•CEN.
Discover the vacancies of SCK•CEN or find an opportunity for a thesis on Bachelor, Master or PhD level.
Bring your nuclear competences to perfection via an internship or apply for a post-doc position.
Contact our Services, Consultancy, R&D department for customized consultancy services in all our fields of expertise.
(only for SCK•CEN Alumni members)
Citizen science at Fukushima
Nuclear medicine: Belgium takes the lead
The SCK•CEN Academy is looking for a new colleague
Renovation of Residential Quarter at Boeretang in Mol has been started
SCK•CEN researcher Bjorn Baselet nominated for ‘Wetenschapstalent 2019’
Genes reveal radiation dose received
Pupils of European Schools experiment with science at SCK•CEN
Proton therapy or conventional radiotherapy?