The SCK•CEN Alumni is a new dynamic program that connects SCK•CEN and all who have spent a considerable time at the nuclear research centre in Mol. It provides professional international networking through an online database.
Who can become a member?
All professionals and students who spent several weeks, months or years working at SCK•CEN during their professional and/or student lifetime.
Why become a member?
Being a member of the SCK•CEN Alumni allows you to
- stay informed about the daily R&D activities of SCK•CEN and its achievements (through newsletters, specific e-mails, etc.);
- connect to other SCK•CEN Alumni through the SCK•CEN Alumni database;
- receive first-hand information on SCK•CEN Academy education, training and other events and enjoy priority registration possibilities;
- recieve a reduction fee on a Nuclea membership
- have a direct link with our R&D and Service Departments to set up research or service collaborations.
How to become a member of the SCK•CEN Alumni?
Register to the SCK•CEN Alumni database. Confirmation of your registration will be sent within the shortest possible delay. Registration is -of course- free of charge.
Visit the SCK•CEN Science Platform and stay up-to-date with the scientific activities of SCK•CEN.
Discover the vacancies of SCK•CEN or find an opportunity for a thesis on Bachelor, Master or PhD level.
Bring your nuclear competences to perfection via an internship or apply for a post-doc position.
Contact our Services, Consultancy, R&D department for customized consultancy services in all our fields of expertise.
(only for SCK•CEN Alumni members)
Peter Baeten appointed as SCK•CEN’s new Deputy Director-General
IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano visits SCK•CEN
Memorandum of Understanding between Canada and Belgium
Frank Hardeman, future Director General of FANC
SoLid starts on quest for most elusive particle
SCK•CEN publishes study on the presence of radioactive ruthenium-106 together with the RMI