Some of the unique features of Yantra are:
- An easy-to-use programming interface in Python. Yantra utilizes a layered structure design, which allows users to quickly create new models using a three-step approach in Python: generate geometry, define physics and visualize
- An optimized parallel implementation of lattice Boltzmann kernels
- Special implementations for multilevel porous media containing resolved pores, unresolved continuum phase and solid phases
- Coupling of lattice Boltzmann transport solver with widely used geochemical reaction solver IPhreeqc for simulating precipitation/dissolution, cation exchange and surface complexation processes involving complex mixed kinetic/equilibrium reaction networks
- An interface with Python allowing users to couple their own reaction models with the LB transport solvers
Yantra is free-of-charge for any use.