The following lectures will be given:
- From U-ore discovery and mining to fuel fabrication. A low-margin market-driven industry deeply destabilized by the Fukushima crisis
- Pu mono to multi-recycling: the controversy around a debated technology, which is however the root of any sustainable fuel cycle
- Ultimate waste geological repository: from concepts to projects. How to give confidence in the long-term safety?
- Minor actinides partitioning & transmutation. A real improvement or a scientist dream?
- The basis of the LCA approach and its application to the nuclear fuel cycle
- How ensuring the future of nuclear energy in democratic societies? The crucial question of the acceptability