Upon successful completion of the training course, participants will be able to:
In terms of knowledge
- Understand the complexity and multi-disciplinary process of decommissioning (safety, interaction with safety authorities, regulatory requirements, licensing, risk management, etc.);
- Describe the global risk management from an industrial and radiological point of view;
- Give examples of available safety tools;
- Grasp the specific characteristics of various decommissioning projects (pressurized water reactor, fuel production plant, etc.).
In terms of skills
- Prepare a safety assessment case for a decommissioning project.